Ideal candidates would be enthusiastic about social media and online marketing, offline marketing, and technology. This position is for minuteKEY, a start-up based in Boulder, CO that produces the first self-service, fully automated kiosk to duplicate keys in one minute. Although based in Colorado, we are looking for ambassadors in all major cities to gain brand and campaign awareness through Facebook and common grassroots efforts. This means you are an expert on your city, with familiarity of high traffic street corners, busy restaurants and crowded coffee shops. This is a phenomenal opportunity to become involved in a rapidly growing company that has tremendous opportunities in marketing, social media and more. As a small company, self-initiative and organization is an absolute must.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Attract positive attention and excitement to the minuteKEY brand
• Seed Facebook campaigns through grassroots efforts
• Create and maintain a strong online following
• Develop creative ways to engage appropriate networks with minuteKEY on Facebook
• Background in marketing, communication, and social media
• Organized, and with the ability to self manage
• Creative and flexible
• Proficiency in social media mediums (Facebook, foursquare, twitter, etc.)
• Interest in marketing and the hardware or technology industries
• Highly organized with excellent oral and written communication skills
Based on 6-10 hours of work distributing materials + 10 hours of time spent on the internet (30 minutes a day, 5 days a week for 4 weeks). Each Brand Ambassador will receive $250 for their time and an additional $250 if the campaign is a success. Each campaign will run for a month. A hardworking ambassador can earn up to $500 a month.
Please send resume and brief description about relevant work experience to Elissa at firstname.lastname@example.org